No announcement yet.

[PBEM] Slaughter House 5 - part two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will be away for 10 days from sat I will try and get a sub but might not be able to.

Comment

• No need to bother. Once Cor gets me my turn tonight or tomorrow, and I send it off to you, you probably won't see it again for 10 days anyways.
      Where are you from? Put yourself on the Apolyton Map!

Comment

• What's the holdup on the invasion Cor? Do you fear my Macemen that greatly?
        Oh sorry about that, I've been busy with stuff.

Turn peacefully on to you.
        -C.

Comment

• Turn warily on to George.

Comment

• 1575 to Corossol
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Turn on to the absent George.

Comment

• and 1585 to Corossol

Comment

• Due to some recent events, my future time with Apolyton will be extremely limited. While I have more than enjoyed the good folks here and the bond of fellowship established, recent events have shown me my misplaced committments. If anyone feels the necessity to replace me, I understand and encourage this course of action.

Perhaps my committment may be reestablished, but does not look so in the near future. Just to let you good folks know, I will miss our many good times, battle's and positioning in games and most of all, you all taking me under your wing and making me feel like family. Most of you, this I stress because most disturbingly, not all.

It is ok, for I understand many highways and many byways in life.

Some however end up against a wall, which is where I am at this time.

Grandpa "Missing the good times" Troll

Comment

• sent to George

Gramps, does this mean you'd prefer to leave the game and have it off your mind? Certainly you must do what you have to and not worry about us. I think if you just click Retire on your next turn it'll be easier than finding another human. Thanks for playing with us and being such an extremely reliable player. Of course, you're welcome to stay too, this game isn't going that fast anyways.

Comment

• GPS sent to grandpa.

I agree with adam. If you have to go then sorry to see you go.

Comment

• Hey George, I don't think Grandpa had a password set, so you should be able to open his turn and resign him. Also, have you two installed the new patch yet?

Comment

• ok will do that tomorrow.

Comment

• what do I do with the patch? I have some machines patched and other not patched.

Comment

• I patched mine last night, so I guess go ahead and patch. Hopefully the game will still work.

Comment

• I might sort it out without the patch as I dont want to do two things at once, not that confident.

Comment

Working...
                                X