X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get a new ISP and be done with it!

Eh, Rob!
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
    Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• What!!!

To GM
      Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
      The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• O my, someone's grumpy here.

Congrats on the GL, someone else.
        Last edited by GeoModder; February 16, 2007, 13:50.
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Turned!
          RIAA sucks
          The Optimistas
          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

• Hello? Where is everybody?

Bump!
            RIAA sucks
            The Optimistas

Comment

• It's indeed aweful quiet on the other side of the worldsea... did a holocaust happen?
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Quite possible, being a marriage...

Just kidding!
                RIAA sucks
                The Optimistas

Comment

• Nah, The Queen of slumber has just arisen and is currently washing the filth of a hard working week from her body..........
                  Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                  Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                  Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Breaky then play......

Comment

• Oh, poor soul(s?), working on saturday?
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Everyday except Sunday at the moment and 12-14 hours a day to boot!!

And then misses out on the GL in her spare time!!!

Hopefully, Rob will have more luck.

[P.S. if I get the save everyday before GMT 16:30 then I can play before going to work, otherwise it will sit idly in my inbox for 14 hours or so]

Comment

• To GM

Comment

• Jou, Rob?

Well, don't wait on me! It's Aro's responsibility now to deliver the turn in the next 5 or so hours!
                            Last edited by GeoModder; December 10, 2006, 15:08.
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Turned!

In time, I hope!
                              RIAA sucks
                              The Optimistas

Comment

• Yep! Thanks guys

Rob will be next once he's finished snoozing!

Comment

Working...
                                X