No announcement yet.

A Very Very Smelly World [PBEM]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My last turn taken and sent to phbreng is -3460.

Comment

• So you and I are the only ones left? I wonder what happened to everybody else.

Well, if no-one else is playing, do you want to continue this as a two-player game? I will continue playing if you want to, but if you don't, that's ok too. Let me know.

Also if any of you others are here, could you please at least let us know what happened and if you would like us to wait for you?

-DrDeke

Comment

• Well, if no-one else is playing, do you want to continue this as a two-player game? I will continue playing if you want to, but if you don't, that's ok too. Let me know.
        My behaviour in the play up to now depended on some agreements I had with phbreng; I would not want to continue the game in this state with the AI taking over him, sorry.

I also wonder what happened to the others. Another PBEM game in which I was involved (Genesis) also died at around the same time, without anyone giving notice. That's the bad part, actually; why don't people tell the others when they don't want to keep playing?

Comment

• To tell you the truth, I am not happy with the strategy I have been following during this game so far, so if no-one else is playing anyway, it is fine with me to end the game.

I would still love to play a long-term PBEM or PitBoss game; perhaps we can find some more reliable players with whom to start another game.

-DrDeke

Comment

• Originally posted by DrDeke
            I would still love to play a long-term PBEM or PitBoss game; perhaps we can find some more reliable players with whom to start another game.
            PitBoss means concurrent move taking, right? This sounds too hectic for me.

If you like, we can start a two-player-only PBEM game on a small map. Send mail if you are interested.

Comment

Working...
            X