This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Masuro
    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Off to Cerberus
      Formerly known as Masuro.
      The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

• Sent
        Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• To Masuro
          Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
          Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
          Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Sent again

Rob, I have sent a proposal to you. Please be generous as I am an oppressed nation.

Comment

• Turn him down Rob!

What is interesting me is why Saladin has a substantial number of troops in my territory? Who is he thinking of having a pop at?

To Rob

Comment

• I hope it is not the very generous Mongol Nation. (Why is there no smiley for 'brown-nose'?)

Comment

• Sorry mate, you'll have to do better than that I'm afraid.

To Masuro

Comment

• "You refused to help us in war-time."
                    Oh well, I can't offer anything more at the moment.

Comment

• What about the promise of some goodies in the future??

PM me or email me what you have planned for the near future. I could then avoid those techs and concentrate on another branch of the tech tree.

Comment

• Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to war we go!

To Rob

Comment

• Who is the victim this time?

Comment

• Just finishing off Asoka.

Comment

• A shame. He was always nice to me.

Comment

• To Masuro

Comment

Working...
                                X