This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Masuro
    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Who declared war on whom in the Sino-Indian war?

Sent
      Formerly known as Masuro.
      The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

• Who do you think!

I didn't bargain on them having longbows though.
        That's likely to cost me a few more cats than I expected to lose.

TBH I'll be happy if I can take Delhi as it's the Buddhist Holy City.

To Rob
        Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• To Masuro
          Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
          Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
          Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Do you have any plans to stop expanding?

Comment

• Actually I plan to pause and consolidate after consuming my Indian takeaway. Build FP, build Buddhist shrine and spread the religion - that kind of thing.

To Rob

Comment

• Quite a meteoric rise Cerberus!!

To Masuro

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• Well, Delhi only cost me 3 catapults. Not too bad for a city on a hill defended by 2 longbows, 2 archers and a spearman. Best of all I can now see what Asoka has in his other 2 cities. Time to build a few more cats and finish this.

To Rob

Comment

• Bloody warmongers!!!!

To Masuro

Comment

• Well, the bloody warmonger hasn't killed anyone this turn.

To Rob

Comment

• To Masuro

Comment

• Sorry for the delay. I was out with students last night.

Comment

• Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.

Comment

• To Rob

Comment

Working...
                                X