This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [pbem] Eu1092

Here's a remainder of the settings and players information.

The actual settings are:
    • Patch 1.61
    • Europa 1092 with EE3 mod as introduced by NicodaMax.
    • Noble
    • Minor states only (AI for all the big guns and remaining minors)
    • Epic speed

Player list and civ choice:
    • RobWorham (robworham ta hotmail tod com) (NZT) (England)
    • Leuenberg (samuel . barbaud at gmail com) (CET) (Castille-Leon)
    • LotharTheSwede (ronnykriste at yahoo dot co dot uk) (GMT) (Sweden)
    • NicodaMax (jaguarda at vtr dot net) (EST) (Prussia)
    • Platypus Rex (platrex at gmail dot com) (PST) (Scotland)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Leuenberg; June 1, 2006, 15:20.
    Better than playing blitz chess and piano simultaneously: Warcraft III

I'm clearly a newb in CIV PBEM because I am unable to define the play order

The game seems to be stuck with the civ list order as defined by the scenario !

Luckily England is first and Robworam is playing them. So I sent him the savegame to start.

But if nobody find out a way to force the play order, next will be Platypus, and due to his timeslot it's the worst situation ...

Also thanks to put a password to your game when you receive it the first time.

Comment

My early morning is about 3-4am after work
      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay, got home from work last night and I was feeling really sick, tried to look at save but couldn't concentrate even if my life depended on it!

Just got up and am playing my go now! Damn, lots to take in! Will post ASAP!

Cheers
        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
        The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

To Platypus (finally)

Good luck guys and sorry for the delay!!
          Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
          Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
          Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Hey guys, sorry to be a pain, but can you change my email address if possible?

I initially wanted to keep my PBEM mail seperate from my other Civ mail, but have decided it would be best to have all my Civ stuff together - makes it much easier to keep an eye on things!!!

If possible, please now use

robworham ta hotmail tod com

Cheers

P.S. Leuenberg, please ammend above entry!

Comment

Originally posted by RobWorham
              Leuenberg, please ammend above entry!
              Done !

And BTW I do hope you and Platypus will be able to share this small island of yours

Comment

Me too, I hope he's a friendly chap !!!!

Could be a short game for one of us!!

Comment

please use 1092 in the e mail title, almost junked it

playing shortly

Comment

recieved RobWorham's turn

Comment

status check

Comment

I thought you still had it?

Comment

Status ?! .... Platypus, I though you had the game, are you sure you want to be part of it ? I understand one week per turn may be overenthousiastic, but one week per player is certainly not interesting
                          Last edited by Leuenberg; June 6, 2006, 07:38.

Comment

I was waiting on getting the right turn, see post #10

Comment

Oh bugger,

1,000 apologies guys, and especially to Platypus!!

I thought from your post#10 that you were saying that you had received my email (with save) to you. Now the penny has finally dropped!!!

Correct save sent (at last)

Once again, my humble apologies

Comment

Working...
                              X