about 3 turns for the last barb city in my area falls

Just dont fall off the mountain
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• 1107 to RobWorham

Comment

• To Platy
        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
        The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• 1107 Leuenberg

last city a tougher nut to crack

Comment

• 1108 Rob

Comment

• I am able to run CIV on my laptop

Edit: no need to notify my turn sent to Lothar, he was quicker than I have been
              Better than playing blitz chess and piano simultaneously: Warcraft III

Comment

• To Platy
                Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• recieved 1107

please send 1108

Comment

• Doh

sent 1108

Comment

• I am good for several of those per PBEM

no sweat...

1108 Leuenberg

Comment

• 1108 to Lothar

Comment

• 1109 to EPW

Comment

• To Platy

Comment

• no more evil meanies in MY country, last city bows to my ability

1109 with Leuenberg

Comment

• Still 3 cities to go so far, only 2 have joined at this point ...

1109 to Lothar

Comment

Working...
                                X