Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Platy, have you received my 1209 game or did I forgot to send it ?
    Better than playing blitz chess and piano simultaneously: Warcraft III

Comment

• Yes, he just forgot to post

To L
      Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
      The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• I do that " forgetting" ocassionaly
        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• And you're not the only one ^^

I saw the huge armada the pole sent to Helsinki and am glad you obtained peace.

Rob, nice resistance in Munich It seems HRE won't bother you around Zurich for a few turns, they need to chase a few french knights that came by sea.

Comment

• come on frigate, get built all ready

I see some ships in a city...wonder were they are going

RW

Comment

• With a bit of luck, and some small measure of derring-do I may be able to keep HRE at bay...................

To L
              Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
              Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
              Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• 1211 to Platy

Comment

• I will return to the main land one of these days

) RW

Comment

• And I will eradicate that pesky Barbarossa!!!!!

To L

Comment

• Originally posted by RobWorham
                      And I will eradicate that pesky Barbarossa!!!!!
                      As long as only you (and not the frenchies) grab the HRE cities I'm happy with that

1112 to Platy

Comment

• Karlsharna is under new ownership, thank you very much

now for skipping across the water for the last two cities

/RW

Comment

• Nice one Platy!!

To L

Comment

• 1213 to Platy

Will be busy for at least 20 turns taking possession of the North African coast.

I trust you guys to keep the european powers busy meanwhile ;D

Comment

• good luck with Africa

to the quite one

Comment

• Not much to report. Continued swatting of that fly called Barbarossa!!!

To L

Comment

Working...
                                X