3080 BC to Sabrewolf.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Wild World
Collapse
X
-
lads,
i'll be away saturday 17th - wednesday 21st.
my notebook is with me but i don't know how often i'll be able to download, play and send my turns...
so sorry for any potential delay caused!- Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
- Atheism is a nonprophet organization.
Comment
-
I seeOriginally posted by Modo44
I think you misunderstood.
This:
means I have sent the save. 3040 BC went to Sabrewolf, no need to send again.
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
-
sorry for the delay, guys! since i returned from london i have been busy busy busy. and the only free moments were those watching some world cup matches. it should improve now but i'm not back to my old pace, sorry!- Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
- Atheism is a nonprophet organization.
Comment

Comment