Paddy the Scots Play Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paddy the Scots Play Time

this is a tracker thread for a game Paddy set up some time back, the turn got stalled with me so im hoping to get it moving again original set up thread;

So far Paddy, Rubychaser and James have played there 4000bc turns then its me then onto Dauphin.

Ive taken a pic of the player list and it seems that its possible to work out the play order from this shot.

When I loaded the save it showed my name at the bottom of the list, but on planting my city my name went top above James, Ruby and Paddy, which left Dauphin at the bottom of the list.

When I hit end turn Dauphin became the next in the play order so I believe it will follow suit and go through the list from the bottom back to Paddy.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ChrisiusMaximus; April 15, 2006, 06:56.
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

I therefore believe the turn order to be;

Paddy
    RubyChaser
    James
    Chrisius
    Dauphin
    Akulla
    King Thor
    Mister Green
    Lord Nuc
    GeoModder
    Makahlua
    Sabrewolf
    Grandpa Troll
    Jonny
    Wittlich..............

Some of these may not remember joining this game so we need confirmations from all players as to whether they wish to continue ! I dont have everyones email on this playlist so I will need Paddy to push this through.

However in the hopes that it will revive this game ill send it along to Dauphin Play Time 4000BC
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Turn received and played. I'm concerned about the settings though. All of us on a standard map.

Should see some early wars.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

hehe
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

hehe yes indeed but it remains to be seen if we can get the game moving first

Comment

One round will be impressive.

Here
            The Sherrin Foundation
            Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

War, so be it.
              Long Live The Horde
              Marshal of the Concordian Armed Forces
              Membership Officer of the Axe Grinders Guild

Comment

LOL, I will play this now, need thors email.
                The stupid shall be punished.
                www.akulla3D.com
                ^^^
                "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Many people would like that. Have you PM'd him?
                  The Sherrin Foundation
                  Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

Well, I just noticed this thread was listed as "red" with a post I made in it. Naturally, givien the entire nature of it, I totally spaced it off (actually, I thought it "died in place")

So...is this game actually going to kick off? :shock:

If it is a "GO" (and yes, I still would like a piece of action), my addy is: wittlich (at) sbcglobal (dot) net
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Im in
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I'm in.
                        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

can do for a sub postion

and or help mod this baby
                          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

I'm still interested, if this thing gets off the ground.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Looks like we have enuff if we can get committment levels agreed for what the magic number should be, off we shall go
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                              X