Islands in the Stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

To Paddy the Scot.
      The Sherrin Foundation
      Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

to Masuro
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

To Modo
          Formerly known as Masuro.
          The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

3520 BC to Chris.
            Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

you need to resend me this Modo it had the wrong type of file attached
              A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Replayed and sent again. I hope it works.

Comment

It did not work it was the same type of file as before, it seems to be a text file and its downloading with the title Mail !

Modo is your computer saving save files as text files instead of save files ?

I cant do anything with the file youve sent me at this end, it will need sorting out at your end

Comment

I think the save works. I think the broken thing is the browser interface of Gmail. Check your mail for instructions, we should be ok in no time.

Comment

no problems here with gmail with any other civ4 saves i recieve and the save wont load at all on my machine, in fact it is not a save file.

It is downloading as a text file and its titled mail.

Comment

Did you try changing the file extension? If you do not, CIV will not recognize the file as a save.

Comment

finally sorted thanks modo for your help. onwards to James at last

Comment

to Masuro
                            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Sent to Modo.
                              Formerly known as Masuro.
                              The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

Moved.

Comment