The Sherrin Foundation
      Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

3240bc to Nic
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

3240 BC to Wittlich

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles M. Schulz
          "You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war" - Albert Einstein
          Eternal Ruler of the Incan Empire in the History of The World 5 Diplomacy Game. The Diplogame HotW 6 is being set up.
          Citizen of the Civ4 Single Player Democracy Game JOIN US!
          Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

3240 BC Turn sent to James.

Comment

3200bc to Nic

Have a great weekend folks... I be splitzville
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

3200 CE to Wittlich

"Do you think that when christ is lying there and they're nailing the nails in he's saying, "Oh man, does that hurt!"?
                He's probably looking at the guy who's doing it with absolute compassion
                He digs why the cat's doing it.
                What he's stuck in
                How much dust covers his eyes
                Why he's got to be doing it
                That's the way it is
                He said the night before:
                "Well, tomorrow is the big trip. Yeah-right-these are the nails
                Wow! Look at that!"
                Am I he who is being pained?
                No! That's the thing. Once you know that then:
                pleasure & pain, loss & gain, fame & shame, are all the same
                They're all just happening" - Baba Ram Dass (aka Richard Alpert)
                Eternal Ruler of the Incan Empire in the History of The World 5 Diplomacy Game. The Diplogame HotW 6 is being set up.
                Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

3200 BC Turn sent to James.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

To Paddy the Scot.

The Sherrin Foundation
                    Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

• 3160 to Nic
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• "England and America are two countries separated by a common language." - George Bernard Shaw

3160 to Wittlich
                        Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

• 3160 BC Turn sent to James.
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 3120 to Nic
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• "Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight." - Phyllis Diller

3120 BC to Wittlich
                              Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

• 3120 BC Turn sent to James.

Comment

Working...
                                X