[PBEM] Dual Duel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PBEM] Dual Duel

This will be a PBEM on a Duel map, with four players total. So, much war early on, and a quick experience overall.

So, I need three opponents. Preferably we should be able to play a turn a day, though an occasional skip is ok.

Vovan
    XBox Live: VovanSim
    xbox.com (login required)
    Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
    Spore page

How about me? ^^
    But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
    PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Great. Just need two more people then.
      Spore page

Comment

I'll be up for it. It's about time I ventured into the world of Civ4 PBEM.

Bring it on

Comment

Need one more? I'd be more than happy.
          "You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war" - Albert Einstein
          Eternal Ruler of the Incan Empire in the History of The World 5 Diplomacy Game. The Diplogame HotW 6 is being set up.
          Citizen of the Civ4 Single Player Democracy Game JOIN US!
          Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

Woo! 4 finally - now where'd vovan go?
            But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Comment

Excellent, now, if you folks could post or PM me your email address, the times you normally play, as well as civ preferences if you have any, we'll be ready to go.

Vovan
              Spore page

Comment

My email is jaguarda//at//vtr//dot//net
                I usually play (for 3-4 hours) after 21:00 UTC-3 which will be UTC-4 as of Sunday march 12th 0:00 local time (we go back to normal time from DST). If needed, I can also play a turn around 7:00 am, while having breakfast .
                No clear civ preference, but it could be Ghandi, Catherine or George Washington.
                Eternal Ruler of the Incan Empire in the History of The World 5 Diplomacy Game. The Diplogame HotW 6 is being set up.
                Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

My email is andydog at the domain name of gmail.com.

I'm also pretty relaxed about civs. Perhaps Mahatma Gandhi, Montezuma, or Napoleon.

I can play 19:00 - 23:00 GMT and sometimes in the morning too.

Comment

PM'd to vovan, but here for reference (and to bump!)

(mynick) ta gmail tod com, I'm in -7 (soon to be -6 again) GMT and requesting Montezuma

Comment

What's happening with this game then? Vovan are you still around?

Comment

Okay folks, looks like Vovan has lost interest. Shall we instead start a 3 player game?

I was thinking standard sized world, ancient era start, say 3 other AI's, standard speed. I'm easy going though and will happily consider other settings.

Whose up for it?

Comment

I'm good for it Settings seem fine to me, I'm not picky

Comment

same here
                            Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

Hokey Dokey!

Galloping Grasshoppers

Comment

Working...
                              X