ZOOM 2, long live the Zoom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn has come and gone.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• turn sent
      The stupid shall be punished.
      www.akulla3D.com
      ^^^
      "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• 1600 back
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• on to dauphin

Comment

• Ooooooh! I get to learn German. The chat log/game log/chat log feature is talking at me in a foreign language.

Similar thing happened in Civ3 when all the units and buildings adopted Spanish terminology.

Turn to akulla.

Comment

• turn sent
              www.akulla3D.com
              ^^^

Comment

• snoopy, sent you the save of the game. As it is the first turn that I've noticed the 'feature' I can't send you other details. However if you want earlier saves I have a whole stack I can send to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin
                  snoopy, sent you the save of the game. As it is the first turn that I've noticed the 'feature' I can't send you other details. However if you want earlier saves I have a whole stack I can send to you.
                  Problems with this game Dauphin?

on to SebP

Comment

• 1560BC sent. played this turn with language set to english. this would probably solve the problem, well, if you even considered this a problem... or maybe you want to investigate the issue further and need more savegames with that bug?

Comment

• Certainly no problems. snoopy369 wanted a copy of the save to view the bug, and hopefully correct it. It certainly does not bother me at all.

You can check the ctrl tab log and see if you have the same issue, I'd imagine it is global?

Comment

• TheZoom is with akulla.

Comment

• SebP now be in possession of Zoom

Comment

• sent

Comment

• ZOOOOOOOOoooooooooom.

Comment

• turn sent.
                                www.akulla3D.com
                                ^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X