Clear All

• edit
    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• dp?

Comment

• Originally posted by sabrewolf
        combustion in just 2 turns after biology in just 2 and physics in 1???

come on.. not even if every single city was building research could you do that!!!
        and in the mean time you have equalised your army size and have +200gpt. and looking at the MfgGoods graph, you have also being building factories and power plants.

so in retrospect: why on earth were you wining of being behind, demanding techs from me, struggling to keep pace ... and suddenly over the last approx. 12 turns you got 7 techs!!!

1790ad sent
        combustion I had half of it researhed already. but all the rest was GS I had 4 in reserve. I did lie before when I said I have used them all up. But you do know that it says in the game previously researched techs are easier to research.

Comment

• but 1 GS brings about half a tech. so 4 of them should let you catch up 2 techs, not 4... but oh well... sorry... i guess i get a bit uptight when things look odd... sorry
          but you must admin... with all the other stuff like upgraded armies, gathering lots of money such a research pace does not really look clean...

as for cheaper techs: they are, but hardly a difference can be noticed.

Comment

• dp = double post.

Comment

• I told you they helped me with physics and biology and with SM and combustion I had most of them doen already.THat is why rifling took me ages.

Comment

• 1795ad sent

Comment

• 1800ad sent

Comment

• 1805ad sent

in two turns laphroiag's borders will expand which will probably release your cavalry. if that doesn't work... another 3 turns later talisker's borders surely will free them...

Comment

• 1810ad sent

oh, you are threatning me with war

Comment

• As in I will declare war to get my troops away being untrapped. I havent paid them for ages so I wouldnt want them to start pillaging your land! As you well know!

Comment

• 1815ad sent

untrapped they are.

war? pillaging? big words for an egyptian

Comment

• There are bigger words from the Mongolian but he whispers it in diplomatic chanels rather than shouting over common broadcast.
                            I noticed that the number of your warriors is still increasing rapidly.

Turn on .

Comment

• not really the number, but the quality... there were some pending upgrades and i also used up my XPs for city garrison promotions. you might be able to take the border city, but you'll have to fight hard for it

besides: i only feel safe if my army is bigger than yours... that's the only way i can compensate your incredible GNP that is now 25% larger then mine

and sorry, but no interest in happiness resources. health is my problem, not joy of life...

Comment

• oh, forgot to send...

1820ad sent

i declined the happiness trade but accepted the health one.

Comment

Working...
                                X