No announcement yet.

[PBEM] Europe Classic 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am noticing how your soldiers has increased by 20% in the last 5 turns or so. Very interesting.
    I am expecting a full on strike when the peace accord finishes.

Comment

• at the current rate of 1 tech per turn you seem to be doing, i need to do something
      - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
      - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• but whether that is attacking you or not is another question

(i love to spread paranoia... geomodder was good at that )

Comment

• That was all my GS used.
          I am still abotu 6 techs behind you.

did you notice that monte has started building a spaceship in the industrial game?

Comment

• I can't remember being paranoid regarding anything Geomodder said?
            Just rememeber it isnt paranoia if you are out to get me? What else are you going to do with a large army, send an expedition to the poles!

Comment

• believe me when i say that you are not 6 techs behind!!
              i have combustion, biology, fascism and a fraction of another tech, that's all!

as for industrial game: no, i didn't notice that. but thanks for the heads up! i am also soon done with the apollo project, but don't forget that there are still many techs before we can build SS life support (genetics) and SS engines (fusion). corossol will have won diplomatically before that because the AI will all vote for him...

Comment

• The industrial game. Is that what you think Corossol is going for the diplomatic victory?

Comment

• no, it's just a deduction. united nations will be built soon, most likely by me. he is the largest nation, so he'll surely participate. it's clear that i would vote for myself and he for himself (each around 20%). but the AI will surely not vote for me, so in that case for him. that should bring him to around 62%. the question is whether you or HAK will vote for him, me or abstain.

what would you actually want to vote on first? me, i favour banning nukes, although that could be some fun

i have seen his huge ship collection...

Comment

• Originally posted by g_storrow
                    I am noticing how your soldiers has increased by 20% in the last 5 turns or so. Very interesting.
                    I am expecting a full on strike when the peace accord finishes.
                    *lol*, you are a bit of a hypocrit (sp?).
                    if you compare the power graph, we have been virtually parallel for quite some time. however, as this is not a logarithmic scale, it means that in relative terms you are growing your army faster than i am

1775ad sent

Comment

• 1780ad sent

holy piece of shïte! just 2 turns for biology???? this just cannot be right, man! you must have at least double of my research capacity... and considering that your GNP is only maybe 15-20% higher than mine and i have all research objects built everywhere, it just cannot be right

Comment

• (i'm not accusing you of cheating, but i am veeery curious to know how you're doing this!)

Comment

• I will tell you afterwards.
                          I am only increasing my army so you dotn attack me. Honestly!

Comment

• tell me after what?

1785ad sent

Comment

• combustion in just 2 turns after biology in just 2 and physics in 1???

come on.. not even if every single city was building research could you do that!!!
                              and in the mean time you have equalised your army size and have +200gpt. and looking at the MfgGoods graph, you have also being building factories and power plants.

so in retrospect: why on earth were you wining of being behind, demanding techs from me, struggling to keep pace ... and suddenly over the last approx. 12 turns you got 7 techs!!!

1790ad sent
                              Last edited by sabrewolf; May 27, 2006, 08:28.

Comment

• dp.

Comment

Working...
                                X