Pbem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks for that.

Resiging the slackers sounds good. Newell and Drac could you confirm your happy with that.

Assume Sabre you know how to resign players from a pbem game?

cheers

Phil

Comment

• well, either one convinces the player to resign himself or the game admin (drac) loads the turn with the admin password and does it for the player...
      - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
      - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• I'm not the game admin I thought Petracelli was. And who has the save right now? And I thought PJL was petracelli ....wait I'm confused.
        What is best in life?

Crush the enemy, see them driven before you; and hear the lamentation of the women.

Comment

• oops, sorry... my bad!

drac (a different one) was the admin in another slow game i was in. here it's of course the player "phil1".

Comment

• pbem

Hi

Am back from honeymoon, all succesfully hitched up and free to carry on if you other guys are still keen to do so.

If the majority want to carry on could someone let me know how to get rid of the uninterested players.

regards

Phil

Comment

• i say continue

Comment

• I'll play but you have to send me a save. I rebuilt my machine recently and blew away all my PBEM saves.
                What is best in life?

Crush the enemy, see them driven before you; and hear the lamentation of the women.

Comment

• That's ok, just wait to hear from El Newell as it seems to be PJL who has dropped out.

Comment

• what shall we do now?

guys, i'll be gone from this friday on for 9 days. not sure if i get to play any turns. notebook will be with me, but norway is too exiting to spend a lot of time playing

Comment

• not sure how any of us are left. I'd like to carry on if people are interested.

Phil

Comment

• well, how about we start a warlords game here with everybody who's interested?

following conditions:
                        a) you have warlords installed.

b) you will dedicate yourself to play at a decent rate. absences are of course excusable, but need to be announced prior to the break

c) you agree that if you are the main reason of the longer you will hand the game over to a substitute or resign.

anybody interested?

Comment

Working...
                        X