• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 525 Earthworm

found a third barb city....joy
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Yah the Barbarians are going to be an issue in the Lakes Game. Although I have not seen any barbs at all in Islands.
      Law of 5th Contingency - "If your 4th contingency has failed, there is no point in checking your 5th. Just accept the world is out to get you." -Earthworm

Comment

• no turns yet earthworm
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• I forgot to post the turn movement last night when I played the turns, so I popped in here to do so this morning, not realizing until after I posted, that you had already played the next round as well. I haven't had a chance to play the turns that were played last night yet. I will play them when I get home this evening.

Sorry for the confusion.
          Law of 5th Contingency - "If your 4th contingency has failed, there is no point in checking your 5th. Just accept the world is out to get you." -Earthworm

Comment

• Originally posted by Earthworm
            I forgot to post the turn movement last night when I played the turns, so I popped in here to do so this morning, not realizing until after I posted, that you had already played the next round as well. I haven't had a chance to play the turns that were played last night yet. I will play them when I get home this evening.

Sorry for the confusion.
            Its ok my friend

We will play when we get them

Comment

• Now I have played.

Comment

• Islands

525 B C to P Rex

Comment

• Lakes

525 B C to P Rex

Comment

Working...
                  X