No announcement yet.

Game I [Evalds Urtans]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be back on the 27th, though I'm tring everything I can to hurry my work so i can get home sooner. If it turns out my sub is not taking my turns as I asked its fine by me if my civ is put on AI till I get back.

Comment

Originally posted by St Jon View Post
      I think 1 missed Turn is a bit severe to be switched to AI. I know I was the one to raise the issue but I was referring to persistent offenders. All of us have R/L to deal with and will miss the odd Turn. Politeness is to let the rest of us know if they know in advance but sometimes that is not possible.

Nothing matters at this stage anyway as most of us will be wandering around with a single warrior or scout. If people are kicked to AI so quickly then we will fast have no players left at all. Missing a Turn is a big enough sanction - it's only when it keeps happening that it becomes a nuisance.

I agree, but in this case it seemed to be several turns, but on closer examination I realised Black Knight had in fact forewarned us.

Comment

if player skip turn he will be set to AI; if player skip turns regulary then eliminate from game
        I agree with St. Jon, one turn missed is a bit extreme.

The problem is, once the AI gets hold of your precious civ, it immediately starts changing things to fit its boneheaded AI strategy. This, even for one turn, can really mess up long term plans.

I say wait AT LEAST until two consecutive turns are missed. Personally, I would like to see it at three.

Comment

Barbarians! Yuk, this early?

Sad Byzantine.
          “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
          - Anon

Comment

This early it can only be barbs from a hut, so if you have not triggered then, someone near you has. Unless it is an event, in which case 4 barbs will head straight into your capital and destroy you. Other barbs may not enter your city area, they often avoid that this early in the game.

Comment

I'm finnally back home and have taken control of my civ.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Knight 427 View Post
                I'm finnally back home and have taken control of my civ.

Not too much damage I hope?

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                  Not too much damage I hope?
                  No damage at it. My civ is still basically the same as I left it.

Comment

game is down.

Comment

Up now

Comment

So you're the one to have set those Barbs loose Black Knight! I thank you for your early XMAS present.
                        - Anon

Comment

I Have no idea what you area taking about...really I don't

Comment

I've seen you prowling over my territory!

You're trespassing and the true and pure Byzantine Tribe will not permit this outrage to be commited upon their sacred lands. Get thee be gone back unto the Pits of Abaddon where all unholy barbarians belong! 'No Mongolians Allowed' reads the sign!
                            - Anon

Comment

I'm sorry but Mongolians don't know how to read yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Knight 427 View Post
                                I'm sorry but Mongolians don't know how to read yet.
                                Great response!
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X