No announcement yet.

Flamefest III - The Final Insult

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civstats set up. Your passwords are, in lower case, with spaces, the name you most recently connected to the game with. http://www.civstats.com/registergame.php?gameid=1249 is the url to join the game on civstats.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Thanks Snoopy!

Comment

• Thank you snoopy for all your good work.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
          Civstats set up. Your passwords are, in lower case, with spaces, the name you most recently connected to the game with. http://www.civstats.com/registergame.php?gameid=1249 is the url to join the game on civstats.
          I get "wrong password"
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• I registered but it was my name without any spaces.

Comment

• 1) Do we have to use CivStats?

2) What is CivStats?

Thanks

GT
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Civstats is a services that sends you a email once the game turn has changed. Plus you can see when people logged in and out of the game. Useful to avoid double turn.

Comment

• I turned the game off for the day, something in PTBSland was causing my internet connection to misbehave (even for other computers on the LAN). I'll reset it tonight to the save I made around 7:00am this morning.

Zoid, no idea what the password issue is, it's your username lowercase...

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                    I turned the game off for the day, something in PTBSland was causing my internet connection to misbehave (even for other computers on the LAN). I'll reset it tonight to the save I made around 7:00am this morning.

Zoid, no idea what the password issue is, it's your username lowercase...
                    I've tried "Zoid" "zoid" "z o i d" " z o i d " Nothing ****ing works
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Hmmm, you're registering player 9, right? I checked the password, it's zoid ...

Comment

• Help an old Grandpa out, are we not still playing this game as designed..i.e. type in the address issue by our beloved Snoopy369?

I ask, as it was timing out

thanks, I see something here about resetting

Also this Civstats, is thus mandatory?

I ask, for all we need to do is log in and see our name checked as to to be sure if it has been played or not, correct?

thanks

Gramps
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• I get "wrong password"
                          Same deal here. Password "pinchak" is apparently invalid.

Comment

• Also this Civstats, is thus mandatory?
                            No, its just a webpage that is linked to the game.

Lets you know how much time is left on the turn, who has played the turn so far, and other useful info.

I pretty much just use it to see when the turn has flipped, as opposed to logging in. Much easier to just set it as a webpage favorite.

Comment

• Gramps, as I noted a few posts up, I had to stop the game for my PC to have some down time (24/7 uptime is bad for PCs ) ... the game is up now!

I can't tell you all what's up with the civstats password, other than that's what I set it to ... make sure you have the right player, otherwise ...

Comment

• Game's up, and I succesfully registered my game in my civstats login with the playername I used at that time. Thanks Snoopy.

Now the wait is on Hercules.
                                He who knows others is wise.
                                He who knows himself is enlightened.
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X