No announcement yet.

Flamefest III - The Final Insult

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, now we're back on track. FFIII is back on 2057! Sorry for the confusion...
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• The game is accessable and turn is played.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Turn played

Civstats is down
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Sorry to be a bother, but Hercules just double turned while we were at war. Can we have a reload.

He probably got confused. Coz the turn order was him first at the beginning until about 2 turns ago when he took more than 18 hours to play his turn. I had to play mine otherwise I would have missed mine. So now the turn was me first and then him.

Comment

• Ok.

Comment

• Game reloaded.

Comment

• Thanks for the fast response.

Comment

• Just happened to be online...

Comment

• Originally posted by Giger View Post
                      Sorry to be a bother, but Hercules just double turned while we were at war. Can we have a reload.

He probably got confused. Coz the turn order was him first at the beginning until about 2 turns ago when he took more than 18 hours to play his turn. I had to play mine otherwise I would have missed mine. So now the turn was me first and then him.
                      I think it was less to do with me and more to do with accessibilty and downtime. So should the reload not go back 2 turns ago otherwise Giger has benefited from a double turn?

Comment

• Firstly was it a double move really? Judging by Gigers post above he waited 18 hours and then played. This is within the rules if we go by DG standards (half the turn timer), and secondly you should've complained then and not now. Two wrongs doesn't make a right... I'm not choosing sides here, just trying to be impartial...

Comment

• Look at the posts above from post 436 onwards and Civstats was down as well during that period, so it is no wonder there was confusion.

Comment

• You're saying this is my fault?

Comment

• I am dead meat in this game whatever way, so I really don't care that much. But I do resent that I am accused of missing my turn in a sequence, when it was outside of all our controls.

Comment

• People should show sportsmanship and wait for their opponent to move...and pause the game if needed.....using the 18hr rule excuse is lame IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X