This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a game

Is this the correct thread if your looking to get into a game? If not please re-direct me.

I'm not a newbie to BTS but I've never played MP and I don't really even understand how PitBoss actually works. I used to play a lot of PBEM, SMAC/X and CtP(don't cringe), but that was a long time ago. I am a pretty decent player SP but I really enjoyed playing people with the unpredictability you get. I'd love to have a crack at it PBEM or, if somebody could explain in idiot's terms what it is, PitBoss as that seems much more popular. I can guarentee a minimum of a turn a day if PBEM and if PitBoss a rapid response though I do work full-time. I haven't got the time for on-line and with a game as big as BTS I can't see how it would really work without serious caffiene and nicotine overload.

Any games on offer - I'd happily sub for a dropped out player - or just a pointer to the best thread for getting into one?
    “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
    - Anon

Hey FF. Welcome!

I am expecting to start a new pitboss game shortly. Will keep you in mind. Also - keep an eye on this thread for new games - pbem or pitboss - that are forming.

And look for snoopy369's guide to pitboss. It explains everything well. He sent it to me recently via email - so if you can't find it here (snoop - can you put the link back in your sig) let me know and you can pm your email addy to me and I will send it.

And don't worry - pitboss is simple - and works really well for MP (with some agreed-to guidelines regarding double moves)

Again - welcome to Poly!
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

I'd be interested in a pitboss game Beta... PM me when one starts up.

Comment

Beta - I'm also well up for a new pitboss game. Are you still thinking of starting one up?

Comment

I'm also interesting to play PITBOSS game and even will be without AI and technology trading option will be OFF i will be very happy

contact me: grzybczyk(dot)kamil(at)gmail(dot)com

Comment

Evalds (myself), Janis (remeber us from last Pitboss Bigfree game) are interested in the game as well

+ I can get more people if we need

Comment

I suggest that the last 3 posters take a look at the date stamp of the opening post.
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Closed by request thread starter.
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
                X