X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Civ Pick: Random, Random

(GMT -8, Pacific Time)

Comment

Beta and Hercules - Can you send me your details please?

Beta and Diatsub - PM me your email addresses if you want me to add them into the game setup in advance.

Cheers,

Jid

Comment

mmatos54(a)gmail.com

Comment

Leader choices sent.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Cool, just need Beta's details.

Beta?

Comment

Anyone know what has happened to Beta?

Is he still active in other threads/games?

Comment

Originally posted by jidmiddleton
                Anyone know what has happened to Beta?

Is he still active in other threads/games?
                Well, he just posted on Friday (Dec 12) in the Asian Tigers PBEM Thread...
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Jid, you might want to PM Beta and remind him about this thread since Beta just logged on and performed his move in the "Rhoth of Khan" PitBoss game.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Good advice, Wittlich.

I've pm'd him.

Comment

Here.

Thanks for the PM.

Sending my choice and email info now.
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay - my fault this time.

I've been moving house and have only just got internet access again.

I'll create the game either tonight or tomorrow.

Cheers,

Jid

Comment

Game Started!

Hi Guys,

I've created the game and sent the first turn to Diatsub!

Playing order is as follows:

Jid (UK) -> Diatsub (Spain) -> Hercules (Ireland) -> Beta (Canada) -> Wittlich (San Fran)

Leaders:

Jid - Willem (Netherlands)
                          Diatsub - Darius (Persia)
                          Hercules - Asoka (India)
                          Beta - Augustus (Rome)
                          Wittlich - ?

I've entered everyone's email addresses into the game.

There might be a slight problem in that it seems to have entered a password for my profile without me stating what that password is. It is likely that the password is my standard password but it might be that I'm locked out on my next turn. Hopefully, that won't be the case!

Hercules - can you move this thread to the tracker forum like you did for our other game?

Diatsub - please post on this thread when you send your turn to the next player. This allows everyone to follow the progress of the game turns.

Cheers,

Jid

Comment

I forgot to say:

Good luck all!

May the best Jid win. ;-)

Comment

Good luck everyone!

Comment

Re: Game Started!

Originally posted by jidmiddleton
                                There might be a slight problem in that it seems to have entered a password for my profile without me stating what that password is. It is likely that the password is my standard password but it might be that I'm locked out on my next turn. Hopefully, that won't be the case!

Jid
                                Jid, the game most likely placed in the "default" password, which is: 1234

If your regular password doesn't work, then try 1234

Comment

Working...
                                X