Comment

Oh. OK. Then I suggest ....

Beta
      Witt
      Skyrider
      Nugog
      Geo
      Herc

Skyrider. OK by you? Have not heard from you in a bit. And just to confirm, you are probably signing on for a 18 to 24 month game.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

So - it seems Skyrider has, well, ridden off.

If we do not hear from him soon - I have a couple of ideas for replacement players.
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Also - have we actually confirmed which version of the game we are playing?

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
            Also - have we actually confirmed which version of the game we are playing?

I'm thinking that it will be BtS with the latest official patch, of course.

Comment

Does Skyrider have BtS?

Comment

Sorry for the delay, gang..

I am a vanilla 1.74 person, but I'm willing to pick up BtS if I'm the only straggler.

I'm on the US west coast for turn sequencing purposes.

I'm watching the board...let me know when we start.

--Skyrider

Comment

Originally posted by Skyrider68

I am a vanilla 1.74 person, but I'm willing to pick up BtS if I'm the only straggler.
                  While I would orefer BtS - I am not going to tell you to go and buy it.

Comment

I picked up a copy of BtS, so that's no longer a problem.
                    Ready to go!

Comment

Please make sure you patch up to version 3.17.

Comment

Good news.
                        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Grrrrrrreat!

Will get the game underway shortly.

The play order will be ...

Beta
                          Witt
                          Skyrider
                          Nugog
                          Geo
                          Herc

Please make sure the person in front of you has your email address. Sky - suggest you send yours to Wittlich via PM here on poly.
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

And what do we want to call our new game.

Sky's the Limit

The Sky is Falling

????

Comment

Pie in the Sky?

Geo - can you please PM me your email addy - want to be sure I have the right one.

Skyrider - I have PM'ed you mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta

Will get the game underway shortly.

Sky - suggest you send yours to Wittlich via PM here on poly.
                                Done.

Comment

Working...
                                X