[PtBs] Full Frontal Nudity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still timing out here......
    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Sorry man. Not sure why it is dropping out so often now. It's back up. I can reload to an earlier time to alllow people time to play if needed.

Comment

I just played with no problem.

I'm going to be away for a few days and won't be able to play my turns again until next Wednesday. Might be easiest to give an AI my civ for a few days and I'll sort out the mess when I get back!
        Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Timing out here
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I reloaded to the last time the game was loaded succesfully (my turn). 16 plus hours on the clock.

Comment

New turn is up. RoosterSquad was kicked because he has not played in over a week. If he wants back in, no problem; just log into the game and play as you normally would.

Comment

Timing out again , for me at least.
                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Well played Rob!

Good luck to everyone else when they come upon Rob's minions.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Game is back up. 27 plus hours on the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                      Well played Rob!

Good luck to everyone else when they come upon Rob's minions.
                      Thanks Wit, sorry it had to be you who sampled the martial delights of the Frumerian empire!!!
                      Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                      The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

RIP Wittlich

Comment

Well, I'm back. The AI really went on a unit building spree so now I have a nice army (that I can't afford!).
                          Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

D'oh! I patched BtS and now It won't let me in... Any plans on patching soon BigFree?

Comment

There's a patch out?

Comment

Yes there is, the official 3.17 patch.

See here
                                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                                X