No announcement yet.

[PtBs] Full Frontal Nudity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game is up. Try again is all I can suggest.

Comment

• I got timed out as well.
      (I'm substituting for Cerberus)
      Formerly known as Masuro.
      The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

• Sorry peeps. My IP changed by one number. I'm reloading to the point where I last reported that the game was still up (I have a save from then)

Comment

• Great yes back on line thanks.

Turn played.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Looks like it might have dropped again.....

I was ingame and everything froze.....
            Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
            The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
            Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
            Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• I reloaded the game without checking out what ahppened. It should be up for you now.

Comment

• Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• I am timing out on the connection, and civstats has zeroed out on time as well.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• BigFree has taken the game down until he gets back from London (on the 23rd iirc)
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• BigFree must still be recovering from the holiday blues..

Comment

• I am now back.

The game will be up in a matter of minutes.

Comment

• I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Well that's true.
                              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• I am timing out BF, so I gather you are still working on it.
                                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Working...
                                X