• Show
Clear All

Players:
    EPW
    Wittlich
    Beta
    Hesterate
    Hercules

We need to decide: Map Type and size, Special Options, AI's, Civs, and difficulty.

I purpose :
    Big and Small
    Standard
    No tech Brokering
    Zero AI's
    Pick Civs
    Noble
    "

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Comment

What's big and small? I am sure I have read it somewhere, but I have not yet played it.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Big and small usually has 1-2 Big Islands/Continents and a whole bunch of smaller ones. The maps are usually very interesting. There is a chance a player could be isolated at the beginning though, adding a few AI could help alleviate that proplem.

Examples:
          Attached Files
          "

Comment

Settings sound good to me EPW

For a Civ = pick mine as random.

Comment

Okay...we need everyone elses civ, and I'm going to put in two AI if there are no complaints.

Wittlich=random civ
              EPW=random civ
              "

Comment

Random for me

Comment

If everyone else is going random - I would hate to ruin a good thing.

And the map sounds fine.

Maybe throw in one AI for each human player???
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

I kind of forgot about this, is everyone still interested? I shall start the game today or tomorrow...
                    "

Comment

Comment

"One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

I'm in

Comment

Game Started

Cat and Mouse:
                            "

Comment

Please consider me for any future PBEM or Pitboss games

If you guys are going to start another advanced-start game (or any other Pitboss or PBEM games) in the future, then please consider me. Here are the details I added to the Civfanatics forum:

Looking for: PBEM or Pitboss games based on BTS. Not hugely interested in scenarios but do love huge vanilla games on most map styles
                              Game Experience: Intermediate
                              Favorite Civilizations: Will choose the best Civ available for the game I'm playing
                              Gaming-Style: Whatever is the best style for me to win
                              Communication: Email
                              Substitution Availability: Yes
                              Note: If I'm away for any period of time then I'll arrange a sitter to take my place. Due to work and family commitments can normally guarantee at least one turn per night. Have the ability to play the odd hand at work too. ;-)

Regards,

Jid

Comment

Working...
                              X