No announcement yet.

PBEM Game, BTS v. 3.13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since this is going to be a PBEM game, my email addy is: wittlich(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    Of course, both Cerberus and Beta already know that.

Comment

My email address is marcuspeddle (at) gmail (dot) com.
      Formerly known as Masuro.
      The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

It looks like the order is
        Marcus
        Cerberus
        Beta
        Wittlich.

Does that seem correct?

Comment

It works for me...but then again any order would be fine with me!

But on a serious note, yes. The turn order you have picked out seems to flow the best given all of our locals.

Comment

Okay, so we're just waiting for Beta to choose his civ and then I will set up the game.

Comment

"One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

I'm playing a single player game of Civ on Noble and I am getting attacked by the Vikings, the Mongolians, and the Aztecs every few turns. I am going to be done over with agressive AI . . . . .
                But let's give it a try.

Comment

Well, if it is any help - remember that you will not be the only human playing in our game...so the aggressive AI's will have plenty of targets to choose from.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Hi folks. Aggressive AI is fine. Now a civ. Give me a few minutes.
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

The Chinese Empire please. Qin Shi Huang.

I was really tempted by Rome and Augustus Caesar, but have played him before, and IMO, the Praetorians are a wee bit too over-powered. Let's hope they are not one of my aggressive neighbours.
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Great, we are ready. I will set up the game.

Comment

Let the horror begin . . . .

The tracker thread is here.

Comment

Working...
                          X