New PBEM: Crossroads of the World (BTS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take Mehmed II of the Ottamans
    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

So I presume that leaves me with the Rasulids.

and my email is brucehynes57

and there this is this funny @ thing

and then you get

cogeco

and then you get tod tod tod

ca (note. not com)
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

What play order.....

The USA'ians then Beta then moi?
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
          In an MP game, remember that the AI is always on Noble. The individual players can be set to something else, but that only affects the player negatives (happiness, health, etc.), not the AI.
          I didn't know that Still, handicapping the humans would help the AI's indirectly. Does this mean setting the AI's to Emperor in an MP game would actually hurt them?

Originally posted by Nugog
          What play order.....

The USA'ians then Beta then moi?
          We cannot change the play order in a scenario:

Ethiopian Empire - EPW
          Mamluk Sultanate - Wittlich
          Ottoman Empire - Nuke Boy
          Kingdom of Rasulids - Beta
          Khanate of the Timurids - Nugog
          "

Comment

Originally posted by EPW
            We cannot change the play order in a scenario:

Ethiopian Empire - EPW
            Mamluk Sultanate - Wittlich
            Ottoman Empire - Nuke Boy
            Kingdom of Rasulids - Beta
            Khanate of the Timurids - Nugog
            That looks as though it is a good order anyway.

I'll get the save while those of you with jobs sleep.

As for Wittlich and Beta...................

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Hey! Beta and I still have a life...we just take a bit easier now.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

I plan on starting the game later today using default settings and noble difficulty if there are no objections.
                "

Comment

Originally posted by EPW
                  I plan on starting the game later today using default settings and noble difficulty if there are no objections.

I will be away until late tomorrow night - so it should be with me by then.

EPW - I will need your email addy.......

Comment

And I need Nuke Boy's as well...PMing him now.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by EPW
                      Fine with me EPW.

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                        And I need Nuke Boy's as well...PMing him now.
                        Are we doing this on gamespy? If so, I'll need a password too.
                        Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

PBEM, so no.

Game will commence within 30 minutes.
                          "

Comment

I am now in receipt of Nuke Boy's addy, so I'm standing (actually "sitting") by awaiting the save.

Comment

EPW, while I'm waiting on the save - do you want me to go ahead and establish the Crossroads Turn Thread in the PBEM forum?

Comment

No, I've been trying to find an appropriate picture for the first post.
                                "

Comment

Working...
                                X