Pitboss Game Signup: 24hr turn setting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitboss Game Signup: 24hr turn setting

Anyone want in? New to MP/PitBoss, but should be able to figure out how to set it up.

Standard BTS sword game - not sure what settings work best for MP - if you sign up let me know.

Sign me up

What are the settings?
    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Count me in.

There is an entire thread on how to do Pittboss games. Not sure where it is though. Snoopy wrote it. There is a link to it in his sig.

Pittboss is actually easy to host, If you can leave your computer on 24/7 and don't mind dealing with resetting the game periodicly.

Hey Nuke, good to see ya again. Maybe we will survive this one, eh?
      Last edited by Pinchak; December 16, 2007, 05:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinchak
        Count me in.

There is an entire thread on how to do Pittboss games. Not sure where it is though. Snoopy wrote it. There is a link to it in his sig.

Pittboss is actually easy to host, If you can leave your computer on 24/7 and don't mind dealing with resetting the game periodicly.

Hey Nuke, good to see ya again. Maybe we will survive this one, eh?
        Hey Pinchak. Merry Christmas
        Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

I would like to play, to. Im also new.

Comment

The request is close to a month old. Is eden still looking for a game or not?
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
              The request is close to a month old. Is eden still looking for a game or not?
              I was wondering the same thing...
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
              X