No announcement yet.

Looking for PBEM game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer shut itself down for some reason. It's back up now with 26 hours on the clock.

Comment

• Logged on just fine, but checked-out the lay of the land since my earlier login/move was still in place.

Comment

• Comp crashed. Zoid was last to play. Zoid needs to replay since I had to reload from that point. (the game auto saves when someone enters the game; not when they exit, like it should!)

So, Zoid needs to re-play. 24 hous on the clock as of now.

Comment

• Ok...
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• WaterSmile, AKA RoosterSquad in game, has not logged in since the first time which was on the 10th of April.

It does us no good to have a player who does not play; it's actually worse than having an AI play it.

I am turning that Civ back to an AI. If WaterSmile wants it back, then he/she can log into it and it will be so.

Comment

• Sounds good BigFree.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• I suspected that smile was a bit watery.

Comment

• I'll take over that slot if you want. I'm not likely to disappear, only to lose.
                  "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Sorry, evrybd :/ it is REALLY unusual for me to have 36h civ pauses to make next turn, but I'll do smtng BACK IN THE GAME, YEAH!!

Comment

• Hi all,

I'm looking for a warlord or beyond the sword PBEM game. Dont have any problem taking over abandoned positions no matter how far into the game they are

Comment

• Looks like we're fixed up here at the moment Kravos and Koyaanisqatsi.

Comment

• I need ricketyclik to replay his turn; I had to reload to that poiint because of another network socket error.

19+ hours on the clock.

Zoid, andy and rooster need to play as well.

Comment

• Done.

Comment

• Timing out for me. I will try later.
                              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
                                Timing out for me. I will try later.
                                It's back up with 20+ hours on the clock.

Comment

Working...
                                X