No announcement yet.

PTBS Team War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDIT: Doh! here I go confusing threads again.

I believe that Snoopy is waiting until Beta returns next week to launch this puppy.

Comment

• A post!

Comment

• Beta is back so hopefully will get the chance to start the game this weekend

Comment

• We heard something like this two weeks ago

Comment

• Well, we can retire this game as well if that's the case

Patience my friend but not too much

Comment

• I'm here. Been back since the beginning of the week. But I assume that the U.S. Thanksgiving has put a few things on hold. Not a problem.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I know I'm ready to go. Almost better too, so this'll be perfect timing.
                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Any news concerning getting this game off the ground Snoopy?
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
                    Any news concerning getting this game off the ground Snoopy?

My very thoughts.
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• I think he has to replace his router or something before he's comfortable doing it.
                      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Yeah, i'm sorry about the delay ... it's close to finished being replaced (I have the router, and the cable modem, but Comcast had some difficulty that isn't resolved yet)... will let you know
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Oh, I completely (again ) forgot about this. Well, hope to see your router online soon.
                          He who knows others is wise.
                          He who knows himself is enlightened.
                          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• I suppose there isnt room for one more?
                            "

Comment

• Love to have you aboard EPW - but to be honest - I have lost track of who is still in.
                              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Actually, if EPW joins us (and I would love it if he did), we will then need one more player to set the teams even.
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X