Aegean Team Game: Thread #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So - welcome aboard Witt!

And with Ephack's confirmation that he is still in (merci Francois), that means we need two replacements. Advertising now for this game and Bohemian epic.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

If this is a PitBoss game (Warlords I'm assuming) can someone please send me the IP Address for the game? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta

Nope - Rhothaerill played your civ for quite awhile, and he is a very good player, and builder.
        Well, okay. Since I have since last month a 2gig computer my previous reason for not participating became void.

Btw, this didn't became a GameSpy game?

If so, I can replace Rhothaerill. If you could PM me the necessary info (pitboss server link, password and such) I can take up the Roman Empire.
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

dacole.dnsdojo.org is the IP address. I have a dynamic IP so this will always keep it current. Password for the game has been pm ed to you. If the civs had passwords I don't know what they were as I was never told.

Once you take a civ let me know and I will update civstats updater.
          A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

I get an error stating that some of my file versions do not match the host's and cannot join the game. Dacole, are you using the "unoffical" patch? I'm thinking that this is probably the problem but hopefully once the new patch is released it should fix the mismatch (of course, I thought they were going to release it this week...)

Comment

I PM'd the password to Witt.

Welcome to the winning team!
              Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

I PMed my password to Geo. Thanks for taking that over.

Comment

Ok....I guess it wasn't a BtS game after all (hense why I got the file mismatch error). Any how, turn played.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Dacole - I am trying to register my civ with CivStats but need the password to do so (not the same as the game password...been there, done that). Can you please send it to me? Thanks.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Received all the info I need to know... turn played and I think I made a noticeable entrance in the game...
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Welcome back Geo!

I gather your PC can handle the game now.
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

I gather your PC can handle the game now.
                          Originally posted by GeoModder
                          Since I have since last month a 2gig computer...
                          If that can't handle the game, then I don't know it anymore.
                          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I have volunteered as a replacement for Mansa. May just need a little guidance on the team aspect.
                            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

And with Ephack's confirmation that he is still in (merci Francois).
                              Beta! Don't forget that I (upper case) created the game!
                              Well, ok, not technically, that was Dacole and we thought it all together. Thanks to all for that! But, no, You won't get ride of me so easily

Welcome to all the newcomers and the comebackers! Nice to see you all with us!

Comment

New turn is up...250AD

Does anyone have the password required to register your civ through CivStats?

Comment

Working...
                                X