Corporate Competitions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay.
    Since your first leader choice was forbidden to play, you'll have to do with your second choice.

Now it's too late for me to start this PBEM. Tomorrow after work I'll create it and sent in onwards.

't might be a good idea to group us a bit according to timezones. Nugog, FeMme and Rob seem to come from Aotearoa, I'm from West Europe and I have no idea in which timezone Beta sits.
    Anyone knows Beta's location?
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

America I think.
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Then he's best as second player.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Can you put Rob and Kate in before me please - they usually both get home from work before me - so it helps the save to flow nicely......
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Rob before FeMme, then Nugog would work best. Then I can prod FeMme if she falls asleep in the lounge again and tell her she has commitments she needs to address .......
            Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
            The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
            Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
            Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Just to not be misunderstood:

I had idea to email Nugog, but he is already in. Excellent.

The reason I do not want any mod is the trouble (it seems to

bring with the "locked assets" thing) it makes and I know nothing

of computers to handle it.

(BTW, Beta is in California, 4 hours earlier than New York, so I

think 10 hours earlier than WE time).

Best regards,

Comment

Me???? Fall asleep on the sofa???

Never!!
                Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
                Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
                  't might be a good idea to group us a bit according to timezones. Nugog, FeMme and Rob seem to come from Aotearoa, I'm from West Europe and I have no idea in which timezone Beta sits.
                  Anyone knows Beta's location?
                  I haven't the faintest idea.

Let me look around......
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Ok - mostly I live in Sarantium, but that is a private forum in the C4DG. Nice place.

But if I look at the mirror on the wall of my room in the palace at Sarantium .. it sis bit cloudy - but getting clearer .... yes. I can see it now.

Someplace called Brockviile. On the St. Lawrence River, in eastern Ontario, Canada. Same time zone as the eastern US (ie NY city).

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Welcome Nugog! Great to have you aboard. This game should tick along nicely.

Comment

The game has started and the turn forwarded to Beta.

I've created a PBEM thread in the tracking forum here.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Woooooohooooooo!!!

Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                          The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                          Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                          Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Well, already had to do a restart. Beta couldn't open the initial game. Now I'm waiting if he can play with the second one.
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Yep - second one worked just fine.

(In reality I was just going to keep passing on the saves until I got a good start... )

4000bc save played and on to FeMme.

Good luck in the game all.

"May we meet in peace and part as friends."

All futher posting will be in the turn tracker thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
                                (In reality I was just going to keep passing on the saves until I got a good start... )
                                Wow, you're really spoiled, you know that. As if your first start wasn't good enough.
                                (of course I checked your start after the second game got started )
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X