No announcement yet.

My second Pitboss game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both "Worldmaker 1.1" and "Brave NewWorld" are unreachable ... is your server down WVUFan?
    Of course, CivStats for both games have timed-out as well.

Comment

*BUMP*

Comment

Indeed.

WVU, where are you????
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

WVU - if possible, can we salvage this game by switching to another host if you are no longer keen on hosting??
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

I do beleive that WVUFan has taken us all for a ride ...

Comment

Working...
            X