Temporary replacement is needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temporary replacement is needed!

We're in an urgent need for someone to temporary substitute LotharTheSwede in "Jailbreak". Optionally this might turn to a permanent position if LotharTheSwede fails to return within a decent time period and the substitute wishes to continue.

We're at turn 52 currently and you will be playing the Greeks.

We make use of a moderator which means you will send a copy of your turn to him as well, to keep the game flowing.

Thank you.

Yes, I'm interested.

My timezone is GMT but I work a mixture of daytime and evening shifts so my playing time varies but I generally manage to play at least once a day for all my PBEM's.

I will take this on as temporary for now but should have no trouble continuing if it becomes permanent.

(At least I now know why a game I was in with Lothar died )
    Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

No thanks, Im not fond of the Greeks.
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I'm offering to replace Lothar as well... he stalled a pbem of mine as well.
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Thanks for the replies

The first to reply is the first to take the position, in that case CerberusIV

Please let me know of your email address. You may use the controls in this forum, I've given a valid and email address.

We will resume the game shortly after the New Year's Day.

Comment

Working...
          X