2-a-day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take Ramses, BTW...
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

OK, I'm back. Thanks for waiting. I'll take random.

Comment

Eh, and since when was I comparable to alexman?
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Turn tracker

Comment

Originally posted by sabrewolf

oh, sorry if you are one of the best PBEM players. i don't think i have ever played more than 10 turns in a game with you (in which you were killed by sir ralph in the PTW classics game).

but i DO know that the others are great players

[that being said, i'm not the worst either - just not in their league]
            I think you missed my point. I expect that I may be humbled.

And yes - that start was so disappointing. I had to move 6 or 7 times out of the desert just to find a decent start position, and then to find I was waaaay to close to SR. I was looking forward to that game. IIRC, I organized it. That should be another rule...

BTW - I am easy either way on the no city razing thing.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
              Weird fact of the day: Every demogame where Beta and I have been on opposing sides we have fought a war against each other...
              or

Will this game be different?
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Working...
              X