Looking to join PBEM game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to join PBEM game...

I'm looking to join a PBEM game. I've a relateively experienced Civ player (played every edtion at least a little). I've never done a game through this forum, so don't know what methodology all you vets out there use for running it.
    I've started a PBEM game against my brother, but it's going slow as he doesn't get online very often. So I'm looking to start one up with some people for a more active game.

I've there's a more apprpriate method of locating a game to play than making a post like this, let me know that as well. Just all the posts I've looked at so far in this thread forum looks to be already started games.

Thanks!

The usual method is by starting a new thread asking for people who want to play in your PBEM. If you're looking to join a PBEM then look for the threads in this forum with only one page or so as they might not have already filled up.

If you're going to make a new game, I'd be up for playing in it
    Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
    King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
    ---------
    May God Bless.

Comment

Ok, I set up a thread for a new game as you suggested.

Here is the link.

Comment

i'd be up for another game if we start with a non-ancient start (the first turns are very tedious in PBEM)...
        - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
        - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Working...
        X