Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PBEM] Small World

Players:
    Team 1: Vovan (Random - Mali, Mansa Musa), Chrisius Maximus (Random - Japan, Tokugawa)
    16 AIs, each for themselves

Difficulty: Noble
    Map: Custom_Continents, all settings to random (turned out to be: cold climate, low sea level).
    Size: Large
    Speed: Normal
    Starting Age: Ancient

All victory conditions on. Permanent alliances enabled (to give AIs a chance to gang up on us ).
    XBox Live: VovanSim
    xbox.com (login required)
    Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
    Spore page

Vovan:
    Spiritual - no anarchy, double production of temples.
    Financial - +1 commerce on plots with 2 commerce, double production of bank.

Chrisius:
    Aggressive - free combat 1 promotion to melee and gunpowder, double production of barracks.
    Organized - -50% civic upkeep, double production of lighthouse, courthouse.

Looks like a good combination. One of us is good for lots of research, and one for lots of fighting. I can see even now our enemies cowering in fear.

Our starting position looks pretty good there: we have some clams, gems and dyes, so we are all set up for some health and some happiness. We are also apparently on the coast, so that's a good thing. Any way, Timbuktu founded immediately where we stand, as the starting location looks good. (Though apparently, Chrisius is pretty close to us here, too. We'll need to coordinate expansion so we don't cut each other off. ) Research started on Mysticism, because if we could nab a religion, that would be swell. Work started on a warrior in Tumbuktu.

Save to you, Chrisius.
    Attached Files
    XBox Live: VovanSim
    xbox.com (login required)
    Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
    Spore page

Comment

Working...
    X