No announcement yet.

[PBEM] The Old World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um, no turn for a few days now. What is up?
    I play Europa Universalis II; I dabble in everything else.

Comment

I will be gone from 1/13 (after I send the turn) to 1/17. If the turn is in my mailbox on Tuesday morning, I promise to get it out right away. Gotta visit my boys in Wash, D.C.

Really compact board; gonna be interesting.

Comment

Back, and turn sent on.

Comment

I will have no access to the Internet until 2/6 due to a change of the Internet-Provider.
          A man should be upright, not kept upright. - Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Turn sent to Kailes, with understanding that the next turn won't be coming around until 2/6. We've all been there.

Comment

What's happened! It's 5th of february and I'm still waiting new move from 25th of january!

Comment

Um, read the message posted by Kailes, about two posts before yours.

Comment

I've read it, but now it's 9th and nothing happened. What's wrong with the game?

Comment

Well, the question is how long we want to wait to see if and when Kailes gets his connection back. At some point, if we don't hear from him, we will have to try and retire him from the game and play on without him. Thoughts from everyone?

Comment

At this point, 18th of february, I suppose the game is over.......

Thx Kailes

Comment

Sorry, that you had to wait so long, but due to some technical problems it took us 5 Weeks to change the provider.
                        I will send the next turn to Giulio but if you do not want to continue the game I can understand that very well.
                        A man should be upright, not kept upright. - Marcus Aurelius

Comment

It was very good to see this one moving again! Welcome back, Kailes!

Comment

Working...
                          X