• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you wont like this
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Hehe, ah, well, plenty of time still to beat them. Plus, as soon as we figure out the whole alphabet bit, we can trade techs, for an even better advantage.

I think that's all for me for the night. Time to go watch the Thrashers get beat by the Flyers.
      XBox Live: VovanSim
      xbox.com (login required)
      Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
      Spore page

Comment

• Originally posted by vovan
        Hehe, ah, well, plenty of time still to beat them. Plus, as soon as we figure out the whole alphabet bit, we can trade techs, for an even better advantage.

I think that's all for me for the night. Time to go watch the Thrashers get beat by the Flyers.
        4th city

great time today

my Wolfpack beat Fl State seminoles

Comment

• Well, my missionary is on the Greek borders, and writing is discovered. All is set for some religious conversion.

I have also discovered where Hatshepsut is. Maybe we could show her the true ways, too, though she is a little far off.

Also, in the interests of not being the last Civ in knowledge, we have undertaken the project of building an Oracle, which will give us a free tech. This will be completed in 5 turns.
          Spore page

Comment

• awesome

im researching horseback riding -13 turns

Comment

• I am after iron working.

It looks like Alexander doesn't want to sign open borders... (-1 Close borders spark tension). However, since he is not close to you, Mr. Troll, could you see if he would like to sign open borders with you? That way, I can still get my missionarey into his lands.
              Spore page

Comment

I am after iron working.

It looks like Alexander doesn't want to sign open borders... (-1 Close borders spark tension). However, since he is not close to you, Mr. Troll, could you see if he would like to sign open borders with you? That way, I can still get my missionarey into his lands.
                indeed next turn we shall do this

Comment

• Hmh, looks like Judaism has spread on its own from Frederick to Alexander, so Alex has just switched. We shall try to get to Hatshepsut before it's too late, but if that fails then we shall spam Alexander with missionaries in hopes that he will convert to the true religion if more of his cities belong to it.

In other news, we have precisely zero luxury goods on our land that we can use and as a consequence, Washington's people are unhappy. I suppose we need calendar so that we could get our hands on that incense.
                  Spore page

Comment

• back

Comment

• Looks like Hatshepsut converted to Judaism as well. And how about those open borders with Alexander? Did he decline?
                      Spore page

Comment

Looks like Hatshepsut converted to Judaism as well. And how about those open borders with Alexander? Did he decline?
                        oh

you mean did he snub his nose at us and our Heathen religion

Comment

• Well, I was wondering if you tried signing the open borders with him. He doesn't like me because I am too close, but that wouldn't be the case for you. Now that he's adopted a new religion, however, it looks like neither of us would be able to make him open up borders, though, so I'm going to see if I can do anything about Hatshepsut.
                          Spore page

Comment

Well, I was wondering if you tried signing the open borders with him. He doesn't like me because I am too close, but that wouldn't be the case for you. Now that he's adopted a new religion, however, it looks like neither of us would be able to make him open up borders, though, so I'm going to see if I can do anything about Hatshepsut.
                            he wouldnt have anything to do with me

hmmm

back at ya

Comment

• Oh well. Too bad for him.

With the help of the Oracle, we have discovered Metal Casting.
                              Spore page

Comment

• back at ya

said I entered the classical age

Comment

Working...
                                X