PBEM passwords and email settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBEM passwords and email settings

Can anyone direct me to where I can find information on how to set passwords and email setings in a PBEM game? I can't find it on any of the menu options anywhere.
    I keep a record of all my civ games here.

aÅ¡tassi kammu naklu Å¡a Å¡umeri ṣullulu akkadû ana Å¡utēÅ¡uri aÅ¡ṭu
    "I am able to read texts so sophisticated that the Sumerian is obscure and the Akkadian hard to explain" (King Assurbanipal of Assyria 7th century BC)

Found it:

You have to customize the profile for each player on the setup screen. Any ideas on how to do this midgame then?

"I am able to read texts so sophisticated that the Sumerian is obscure and the Akkadian hard to explain" (King Assurbanipal of Assyria 7th century BC)

Comment

Has anyone else seen a bug where the name of one of the players is overwritten by someone's Computer Name during PBEM play?

Comment

That looks like a shame.
        Long Live The Horde
        Marshal of the Concordian Armed Forces
        Membership Officer of the Axe Grinders Guild

Comment

It seems that the name reverts if you load the game from outside.

If you double-click on the save file in Windows then it opens Civ IV and loads the game directly. When I did this for the first time this morning, it restored my name (but not the password.)

/me shrugs

Comment

Names can be changed mid-game, alt-D according to the kepmap ... no idea otherwise though, may be a bug. I'll ask Locutus and Solver if they're in irc...
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
            X