X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alva
    Random!!!

This is always war then, is it?
    By this, do you mean "locked alliances" Alva? Well, having locked alliances doesn't mean that you are constantly at a state of war with the other team (it means that you cannot cancel your alliance with the other player later on in the game)...unless we set it up as "locked warfare" in the game setup. Is what your team wants Alva? If so, I can't speak for Snoopy, I find no problem with that.

Comment

War, no war, whatever. I'm happy to obliterate your team from turn one assimilate your team from turn one um... whatever
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Always War, and locked Alliances then.
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I we have locked alliances, do we need always war?
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

well put Alva.

Comment

"Always War" is a hard coded game mechanic, it just makes life simpler...take my word for it.

CS
              Global Admin/Owner
              Civilization Players Leagues
              www.civplayers.com
              http://steamcommunity.com/groups/civplayers steam://friends/joinchat/103582791431089902

Comment

Working...
              X