No announcement yet.

[PBEM]Civ4 Succession Game #2: India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sent him a pm some time ago(some 3-4 weeks perhaps), and he said he couldn't, but I could try again.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• is worth an attempt
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I sent him one, and he responded. He didn't say if he would play though.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Has anyone seen James lately btw? I'm afraid he'll get fat from this lunch...

Comment

• yeah I have, will send him an email on this
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Thanks.

Comment

• all part of the service mate

struth, if I had some time I would play a few rounds... but alas

now, when are you going to come along to a turn chat?
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Turn chat? Good question, the few times I've had an opportunity I mostly have forgot it. But the times seldom is good for me though.

Comment

• well you could always post in the threads what hours suit you etc... I ask that question most times

then I try to work it in for those available
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I have returned. Loading now. It will take a few hours, but playing.
                      The Sherrin Foundation
                      Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

• hehe, took ya time
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Better late than never.
                          The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

• 1695ad
                            Delhi is a sick city. Many are.
                            Traded Nationalism with Peter for Divine Right, 180 gold, and world map.
                            The Chinese and Spanish will not talk to us, no chance for peace at this time.
                            The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

• 1700ad
                              From Spain, 4 Knights, 1 Elephant and 2 Catapults, invade us.
                              From China 1 Elephant invades us.
                              New York is burning away.
                              I will not attack these units when they are using the terrain so well.
                              Many of our units need to heal.
                              The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

• 1705ad
                                Although New York may be burning, and have many hurt units, it holds off attacks from both of our enemies.
                                Lord McCauley lists us as the Most Cultured Nation in the World.
                                Forces are being rushed to New York as you read this.
                                Even though our troops are far from healed, it is decided to send them out to take on the foe.
                                Our lands around New York are clear again.
                                The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

Working...
                                X