Comment

• 1600 A D (Finalized)

The Sacred Save
          Attached Files
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Playing now.
            The Sherrin Foundation
            Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

• Great James

I'll try to get some time playing near the weekend.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• To quote Paddy: All part of the service.
                The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

• 1600ad: India Trade our wheat for Roman 4 gold per turn. (Goal of getting open borders.) Trade our clams for Spanish 3 gold per turn. (Goal of getting open borders.)

1605ad: India Military built up continued. St. Patrick born in Dehli.

1615ad: India Ceasar declares war. Printing Press completed. Astronomy started. Major battle south of Bombay, we won.

1620ad: India 2nd major battle south of Bombay, we won.

1625ad: India "The Magnificent", our 1st Caravel built in Bangalore. Missionary boarded, and set sail for Chinese lands where we have open borders still. No idea where China is though. Expeditionary force arrives north of Roman town of Cumae.

1630ad: India Karachi begins construction of barracks. Isabella and her Spanish mongrels declared war on our rigtheous and Holy peoples. Roman town of Cumae captured and burnt to the ground. Over 200 gold captured. Troops from expeditionary force sent to humt down spainish invaders, the invaders were destroyed.

1635ad: India Expeditionary forces all brought back to Bombay. 1st Musketman trained in Madras.

1640ad: India The Magnificent was attacked by a Roman Caravel and destroyed.

1650ad: The Save
                  The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

• Two DoWs!
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• You can handle them.
                      The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

• an interesting game. whats next? will Nik be able to handle the wars? afterall he is a Nord or will the civ fall into ruin and mayhem?

I and others stand in awe and suspense awaiting the next installment.
                        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• The return of Nikolai will be good. He will prevail.
                          The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

• Hehe... I'm a builder, not a fighter. But let's see if I can get it working tomorrow. Now that you all have the patch I can at last forget worrying about how to make a second installation...!

Comment

• indeed mate
                              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Have full confidence in you Nikolai
                                The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

Working...
                                X