Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

But somefolks post the ten turns
      It would be a bonus to add some screenshots as well

Just a thought
      The Sherrin Foundation
      Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

• If you look at the posts by me right above where this discussion started, you'll see how I tend to do it. I used the screenshots in the start, but somewhere along the way I stopped doing it, don't know why really.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Do we take shots of the other civs territory as well?
          The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

• Do as you want really. Gramps here uses to post pics of our standing in the world(statsitics), our land from above and such.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Ok, that is good. I just looked over the whole thread.
              The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

• Originally posted by James the Scot
                Ok, that is good. I just looked over the whole thread.
                JUmp in as soon as Possible

Just remember to poast that you are downloading and when you download play

some people download and dont play for seevral days
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• That would be frustrating. I will follow your advice. Need to play out these two pbem games before I could start tonight.
                  The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

• So, is this game officially dead then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                      So, is this game officially dead then?
                      Doesnt have to be..........................
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Well, I was last one to play, so I think you should do it if James doesn't want to play. I'll send him a PM ASAP.

Comment

• I here. The PM helped.
                          The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

• Playing today, between saves.
                            The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

• Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• 1500ad: India Workers Unite and more roads built.

1510ad: India Bangalore begins construction of Jewish Temple. Dehli begins construction of Bank.

1515ad: India Madras begins construction on Bank. Bangalore begins construction of Bank. Calcutta begins construction of Aquaduct.

1520ad: India Bombay begins construction of Bank. Lahore begins construction of Aquaduct. Missionary leaves Bombay and goes to America.

1525ad: India Kolhapur begins construction of Aquaduct.
                                The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

Working...
                                X