No announcement yet.

[PBEM]Civ4 PBEM #2: NEW civs (10/24)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SB, I'm pretty sure it won't run on ME Min Reqs listed 2000/XP. If it does we'll throw you in as a fifth civ
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Since Sabrewolf isn't going to have the game right away, i'll delay a few days starting it, at least until self biased can tell us if he can run civ4 or not

Comment

We'll at least wait on this until SB/sabrewolf can play ... but another question arises - do we want to wait longer and see if the PBEM bugs are fixed?

Comment

ok, i've got the game and am back from my yearly military service, so i'm ready to rumble

my request would be to add some AI to reduce the political dogpiling that humans are more likely to do. the AI has to be convinced with in-game negotiations and is less likely to engage in "unfair" fights. is that acceptable?
          - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
          - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

i'd rather have no AI, because instead of convincing them it's easier to just take them over, whereas a player is going to be able to defend better.

how about a small terra map? or a small highland map?

Comment

Originally posted by smellymummy
              i'd rather have no AI, because instead of convincing them it's easier to just take them over, whereas a player is going to be able to defend better.
              oh, you are soooo wrong
              (it's not civ3 anymore)

how about a small terra map? or a small highland map?
              highland sounds interesting. does that mean more land area or just shìtloads of hills and mountain peaks?

i wouldn't mind to have the central ocean thingy. i remember in AoE2 there was such a map. you started on a torus/donought (donut [sic]) map and usually had exactly one neighbor to each side.
              - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
              - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

so when are we starting?

Comment

Working...
                X