No announcement yet.

Ancient Sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I received turn 2880 BC to Hercules but it was actually 2880 BC to Nugog.

So where does that get us.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• I'm not exactly sure who has the turn right now. I sent 2880BC to Nugog on 02 September. Since there had been problems with him receiving an e-mail prior, I re-sent the save again (2880BC) on 12 September. That's the last time I did anything with this game.

Nugog, if you're reading, can you confirm you got the turn and played it?

Comment

• uggh..I think we are dead in the water. Going to send another e-mail to Nugog.

Comment

• Very strange.

Hercules - I sent you the save twice - was the problem with both saves?

Skyrider - resend me the save again please.
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Yes both times.

What you should try,is open the turn 2880 Hercules and play it and maybe it will then change to 2880 Hercules, properly.

Comment

• Hmmm - worth a shot - I'll give it a go tonight.
              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Any luck?
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• No - I can open the save I send to Hercules.

It comes up with "game paused by Nugog" - and I cannot end the turn.

If Skyrider resends me the save I will play it on my other machine (I think I have patched it) and see if that has a better result.

The strange thing is I have replayed this turn twice now - with the same result - however it is only game, out of the 20 odd I have going that I have this problem with.

Comment

• If anyone has an email addy for Skyrider (I have deleted all of his emails) - can you contact him and ask him to resend the save one more time - believe I have found a solution.

Comment

• I will resend the last save to Nugog.

Comment

• OK - lets try this again.

Onto Hercules

Comment

• Turn played and turn 2840 BC to Beta. Hopefully we are back on track.

Comment

• Worked OK for me. Save to Witt.
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• And 2840BC off to Skyrider.
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 2840BC sent to Nugog.

Comment

Working...
                                X