Middleton's Advance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't seen the turn for a while.

Does anyone have Jid's email address? I'll email him asking if he wants to get another game going. Mickeyj might also join us, he is a good player who is regular with his turns.

Comment

• AndyDog - I'm interested in the new game. To try and beat the email address searching bots, my name is Jon Middleton and my isp is zen.co.uk.

.@

I'm being very busy so haven't been able to chase this turn down. I've just resent my last turn to Hercules.

Comment

• lol, thwarted by Apolyton.

Firstname.surname

@

isp

Comment

• Turn 1370 resend to Andydog.

If Andy has played. maybe he didn't send the next turn to Witt.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Well, I replayed turn 1380BC but for some reason my ISP is acting up...so here is your save Jid (just in case I can't get the save sent to you) :

EDIT: Save sent to Jid (1380BC)

Comment

• For some reason the save was screwed up, so replayed my turn and sent 1380AD to Jid.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Hi guys, just waiting to hear back from Mickeyj and Beta to see if they want to join us in the new game. 6 players means the game will take longer, but all of us seem to be regular and it will make things more interesting.

Once numbers are confirmed, we can discuss settings.

Cheers

Comment

• Thanks for the invite Andy. Yes - I would be up for another pbem. I commit to playing regularly.

Pangaea would be good. As would an advanced start.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Turn 1380 to Andydog.
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• 1390AD back to Jid
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta View Post
                        Thanks for the invite Andy. Yes - I would be up for another pbem. I commit to playing regularly.

Pangaea would be good. As would an advanced start.

Great to have you on board Beta.

I'm fine on Pangea with an advanced start. Mickeyj will also join us, so we have 6 players.

Does anyone else have any settings preferences? I know Hercules was wanting a Balanced map.

Comment

• I am easy with any settings decided upon.

Comment

• Excellent, if nobody has any other preferences I'll set the game up tonight.

Pangea, balanced resources, everything else random.

Comment

• The new game is up!

The Second Advance

Comment

• Who has the turn chaps?

Jid tells me he has sent it to Hercules twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X