[pbem] Sbwn 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onto Strudo.
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• To Witt. sorry for the delay folks. Was at my mother's place most of the week.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1814AD to Nugog

Comment

• NW Beta
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Onto Strudo.

Comment

• Back to Beta

Comment

• Back to Beta

Comment

• Onward to Wittlich.
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1816AD to Nugog
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Happy Easter Everyone!

Onto Strudo.

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• to Witt

Comment

• Witt?

Comment

• I am now back.

1818AD to Nugog
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X